Central High School of Philadelphia
DIRECTORY OF THE 226th CLASS OF
David Brookstein's Page
created January 7, 2013
David's Professional background
• Harvard Business School Summer Program on Research Management, 1990.
• Harvard University Graduate School of Education MLE Program, 1998.
• Massachusetts Institute of Technology Professional Institute - Data and Models in Engineering, Science and Business, 2006.
• Harvard University Graduate School of Education Institute for Education Management, 2007.
He has also been involved professionally as you can see from this list:
• Founding Member of the Greater Philadelphia University Council of Engineering Deans.
• Chairman of the National Textile Center (NTC) Operating Board (2006-2007).
NTC is a federally funded research consortium consisting of Georgia Tech, North Carolina State, Auburn, Clemson, Cornell, UMASS-Dartmouth, UC Davis and Philadelphia University.
• Advisory Board of the College of Engineering, Georgia Tech (1990-1995).
• President, The Fiber Society (1996).
• Chairman, Textile Engineering Division-American Society of Mechanical Engineers (1994-1996).
He has been or currently is a member of the following groups:
• American Society for Engineering Education (member of Engineering Deans Council).
• Institute of Industrial Engineers.
• ASME - Textile Engineering Division, Chairman, 1980, 1994.
• American Conference of Academic Deans.
• The Fiber Society - Fiber Society Lecturer, 1986-1987, 1993-1994, President 1996.
• SAMPE - Society for Advanced Materials and Process Engineering.
• The Textile Institute (United Kingdom).
PO Box 732
State College, PA, USA 16804
tel: (814) 321-4018
(mobile with voice mail for messages)
As of March 2016 I live and work in several locations:
State College, PA.,
Ft. Myers, FL.,
Vienna, Austria, and
Prague, Czech Republic.
The best way to contact me is via email at.... Olympicbks@aol.com
MY Web Sites:
PO Box 26580
Philadelphia, PA 19141-6580
tel: (215) 927-9550 -- fax: (215) 276-5823